Saturday, August 25, 2007

Friends never say "goodbye"...!!



Even today when I look into the horizon,
Why your eyes make me forget the pain of death,
Why in this world of hatred,tortures and poison,
I breathed protected in your heaven of faith?

Life has much more been a mere journey with u
It's worth looking back,and admire now...
You brought smile to my white trembling lips,
And gave me back what I lost forever.....

You gave me the best memories of my short life
Only those were the hours,when I really lived
U know what were the best days on this knife?
Your hugs and kisses that I cherished for life..

How easily u said a "goodbye"
But failed to see the way I shattered
I'd someday really like to know why
How could u miss things that mattered??


I always found you when I was hurt and broken,
Y can't I see u at this hour then?
If u r still there and I can't see.....
My eyes are then blinded by tears of glee.

In our journey of life we ran towards light
My tears became taunts since both were bright;
Today I sit back and think where I was wrong
It was when I realised,your absence played the song

May b someday,I kno....u will return
Dunno,ifmy fuel by then already run;
I decided to smoke my lungs to ashes,
or drink like hell to avoid your flashes..


Remember what u once said to me...
"we knoe each other too well to fall in love"
Life became enchained by life's own sorrow..
In these eyes ther's no hope for tomorrow..

Remember those days when we stood against the world,
But never did I hear a word came outta ur lips..
Remember those words that u always said..
"never leave a girl alone when she is upset"

Dunno whether I can leave without you,
But I kno sure I wanna die by you..
I hate to smoke as much as u do
But I'm not left with any optons too...


Dunno how u got me before I ever said,
Before any request from my side was made;
I just cried gripping my pillow tight,
But respected you lyk hell during our fight.

I want u to get the best in life,
That makes me someday proud;
Least I can say with my head held high,
With you I spent the best moments of my life...

My life was just an open book....
But none cared to give it a look;
It was the story of a screwed up guy...
who'll never b able to bid u bye..!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmmm.....i love ur album...i love this poem...or rather..i love ur writing ability..
donno whether the pain that u go thru is more than mine...but i must appreciate ur ability to express ur thoughts so well in words.....

a tryst 2 da divine!!! said...

well, hav neva spoken 2 him, bt know atleast dat he is a gr8888888888888 writer
man!!!
u rock!!!!!!!......so..full of thoughts!!!
cheeeerioseth!!!

Sougata Chatterjee said...

Debopoma...if U r in Orkut plz scrap me....
I'll really love to speak to u..and say that ur name..i'll kno..
nys thanx a lot for ur comment....

ordinary. said...

hey this ones heart rendering....luvd it...

What Readers feel...