Wednesday, December 10, 2008

We are the Best


Another evening I am with my laptop just after finishing a call. Another of the calls from someone with that typical "India-is-bad-and-US-is-good" attitude. sigh!
After so many years of my life,I came across a view,"We Indians are good at doing typical stereo type job,but the moment we are given something out of the way,we suck".What the hell man?Its time we learn appreciating ourselves and hmm,very importantly,loving too.We are still not free.Unfortunately we still are not used to accepting ourselves as superiors.Some people still think others are the best.Some think our course and syllabus is crap.Its I guess high time to accept that our professors,who framed the syllabus-es know at least a bit more than us.I guess we have enough licked the feet of US,its time we start thinking we are no less than them.Moreover someone told(one of the so called would be engineers)that what we study in engineering is shit.GREAT.U suck as much ur views do man...!Few of we Indians have a problem with everything here...constitution,education,institutes,security,people...everything...!How many man,how many proofs u still need to accept that we are doing the best?When will we learn to believe in ourselves?

2 comments:

Pranaadhika Sinha Devburman - Bat said...

Very inspiring post .. made me wonder at a few things as welll.. and gosh people and their mean comments will never cease !!! :(

Just posted about a recent media issue.. have a look !

Sougata Chatterjee said...

Read it. Nice...! :) I like it.

What Readers feel...