Monday, September 3, 2007

Wish everything stopped altogether.....


1st of september'07
sharp 2:40 at night
Todayz been a long tiring day,and yup..lemme inform u something first.This writing is a bit different coz i'm half lying on my bed,and its my laptop here...its a long time since I felt so down.The night outside is awsome.I know most people hate this,coz its hot,but somehow I seem to like today's night.semi cloudy sky with moon continiously been eclipsed by them,but wateva,leaving the scenry better.All around,it is dark and silence..strange though.After a long time I'm missing my friends.I was just recapitulating a few years of my life.They changed so soon..too soon to decipher or for me to understand.schooling had been really a enjoyment in the last couple of years.A real good xperience.......Oh no..!!!!!momz shouting loud..shez freak to see me awoke so late a night.But nevamind,its a routine affair..Regular words which I always refuse to obey.And the best part is some cool breeze blowing making the curtains dance and take different shapes...the night guard whisteling hard.Doesn't that man have a darn idea that it can disturb ppl??Strange..At tymes I harrow..."y r so many people around us so stupid??"Y do I find them weird.just a few minutes back was there an ISD from a friend.It feels gud to tak to frnds whom we bid bye months ago..but oh no..I mised the track..whr was I..yup,my life..strange,another leap from school to college..it feels good being in college..mind u not coz ppl get a strange fun in bunking classes and enjoying thenselves being tanned in the sun,but coz college is a place where thr r too few ppl to irritate me.coz we have a few good teachers who really take the pain to make the shit called "studie' a bit more interesting...a tough job though..but frankly speaking..at tymes I don't feel lyk being in my college.for instance today,at around 3:15..diffused sunlight pouring in the classroom full of yawns and sighs as some professer went on with a few abso-fucking-lutely boring things of vector mechanics.I ws frankly not liking being in my college,wishing myself in the home with my drumstick in hand and drumkit in front..Yeah,with that I remember that I got a new drum kit..Exiting na..??Just a few minutes back I was harrowing that why can't we take our critics positively and accept the fact that watz being told may serve a better purpose..weird actually..uff...however hard I try to divert my attention,the same nostalgia creeps back,at tymes I harrow y??why is it so difficult to come out of our past,letting them not to hindrace or future...dunno actually..I miss everything a lot..everything that I had left behind..wish I could get back there...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"why is it so difficult to come out of our past,letting them not to hinder our future.....wish I could get back there..."......and i'd also like to add on--"why can't we STOP thinking about OTHERS opinion...and trying to find an answer to the COMPLEX question of life????" "at times i get so frustrated of the society--i wish to melt in the crowd...become like one of them---doing my duty(studies and sportS)....eat ...sleep..and give my mind SOME REST?????"

Sougata Chatterjee said...

I will better die than to mingle in this society..remember Cobain's words.."better to burn than to fade out"...
Nys it was a brilliant and encouraging comment,...thanx buddy..

What Readers feel...