Sunday, September 23, 2007

Winds Of Change.......


September 23rd,2007

8:30 in the evening

Last 2 days had been a hell outta lyf..!!

It’s a long tym since I bid bye to school I felt kinda void…But for the first tym on the 6th,that’s day before yesterday I felt I am kinda liking my college.It was my first bunk.We friends went to City Centre…dunno somehow felt it’s the starting of a new life,a new dawn may be…but yeah,It was good enough as a first time experience..City Centre with college friends looked as a different experience..Feels as I we have grown up a lot,adults,a heroic feeling u know,butterfly flapping inside stomach with kinda small fear of getting caught,a bit of repentance for missing classes…but over all the journey was a nice one.thr too the lunch with patties,and Ice-cream with hot chocolate sauce and nuts(hey…stop being jealous)...then after all day of tiring college,returned home panting at 5:30…mom xpected a lot of me,rather from me,u know..!

And most importantly..the new terms..”lyaad khaoa”,”gaatu maal”,”gaat mara”’”sitter deoa”…hee hee…sounds good actually…college terms u know..Songs lyk “sutta”and all coming to light…college means grown up actually…

Now yesterday…another awesome day out…Meet a friend at JU…and then a cool sizzling session at Golpark CCD…with Chicken Pizas,sizzling Brownie and caffe frappy(of crs all at her cost..!!!!!)then all evening at JU…with some instrumental stuufs going on stage..but I was more interested in chattin with the girlfriends….no intentions made…!!

But it was not before today morning after wakin a little before 10 ht I realized that I am supposed to give internal Xamz in 8 days time…nd I am absolutely ignorant about syllabus and stuff…not eve touched a single book. surely gonna flunk bigtym…But that hardly made any difference…I am as usual…cursing the study-freak people and enjoying life….as usual..!!

At tymes I feel it had been great that I had not been through any of those “reputed” so called “top instuitions”….otherwise life would hve been hell…I can’t work hard..I won’t..I hate the concept of forceful mugging up till 4 am at night and in the process producing the best breed of engineers…A true engineer is one who enjoys his lyf…and see..I am..!!

No comments:

What Readers feel...