Monday, November 26, 2007

The Dance in The Rain


Friendship growing in those dark silent alleys
Wet walls,damped ground,
It was cold and I was shivering,
But as I returned to sanity,felt the warmth.

It wasn't the sun,shinning too high;
Nor lit up fire,
A warmth of love,of care,
It was what kept me going for ever,ever...

From summer middays to frozen winter nights...,
In ups and downs,
In rolling down tears;
You made me win battles I lost before years..

The azure moon shone where the way ended;
We ran madly,
through ways we never knew;
Nothing could stop us,as we held the other's hand.

It started raining,dark evening,murky sky,
I held your hand,
Ran out of the shade;
And then the best moments,"The dance in the rain"...

3 comments:

Poulomi said...

touched me thoroughly

Sougata Chatterjee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Well said.

What Readers feel...