Friday, November 30, 2007

I Loved You


One winter morning I woke up to see...
Beauty bathed in wine,and dew dripping from her hair,
Her elegant smile,warmth of her love,
Refreshed me always,like a fresh blooming bud...

Hugged her for life,kissed on her lips,
Innocent of all decisions that I was about to take.
Her wet body with my warm one,
Kissed my chest,whispered "thanx a lot,sweetheart"...

A million words unsaid,unspoke,since that day,
Wedding ring shinning,memories flashing by.
That bugging thought "loyalty a lie,sacrifice the test...
Hatred is love,just at its best..."

It's selfish of me to break all promises,
To leave unfulfiled those dreams,we dreamed together,
But I'll have to leave her for EVER,forever,
May be a cheater,a hatred,a loser,a liar...

Yes,a loser,I lost against life,
Yes,a liar,I promised you company for ever
Its hard to realize,"Its the last day of your life"
Before tomorrow's dawn,I'll be dead,"a day back"...

2 comments:

Danny said...

disturbing....nicely portrayed...great visual appeal...

Unknown said...

passionate.
Introspective.all in all.Nice post.
Keep writing.=]

What Readers feel...