Thursday, November 1, 2007

Those Frozen Dreams....



It was on a chilling,crazy winter night
Sitting by the road,clutching my fingers tight
Realized,I have a dream,needed to fight...
It was too late,time already took the flight..

When nights were long and dreams were few,
I sat by window,whispered"wish it was true",
A silent whisper,a crashing dream,a frozen tear
With all my heart,I wish I was there.........

"Don't compromise yourself,u are all u have got"
Is this what, for which I have fought???
Those glimpses of dreams that I have caught
"compromise" and "moving on" is what time has taught..

Its really painful when all those dreams shatter
They had been for ma a lyftym treasure...
Is it dreaming or fulfilling them that matter?
Thatz the reason,tears in my eyes glitter.....

Dreams of winter crashed on that summer....
all it ended in was my small mummer
I wept alone with none to care.....
Unfulfilled dreams became nightmare.....

I already knew nxt 4 yrs gonna b hell
But with whom I'd have shared my tale?
Winds already puffed in,lyf ahead is a sail..
tears in eyes,smile on lips,A vain distant wail....

Every single night I can't help but to cry..
"I'm happy,laughing" to myself I lie..
Can u give another try to that teen???
Now I know,watz shattering of dreams mean.....

Someday i'll have all but those I cherished,
Those hopes unfulfilled,leaving dreams vanished....
Money,name,fame....what about those I wanted...??
All stared at me,all eyes astounded....


I want to flee and hide in the past...
"I'll make things better"-this u can trust
It's like the stars and all clouds cast......
"Your shine doesn't matter"...came out at last....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

'the pain of knowing that one had the potential to reach the zenieth of success, but yet being unsuccessful at it is difficult for the unexperienced lot to understand~~~~wearing a smile on ur face while ur dreams remain unfulfilled is a herculan task'

What Readers feel...